Elements and Principles of Design- Illusion of Space


                 I made a simple text design that shows illusion of space. The way I mad the illusion of space is I played around with the transparency of letters and their sizes and I also did the same for the shapes in the background. 

Elements of Art used: (Color, shape, space, value)

Color- I used light color shades so that it wouldn't look boring and make it look attractive and easy on the eyes. 

Shape- I am a big fan of circles which is why I used it in this work  and also for the reason that it makes it easier to look at plus it reminds me a lot of the advertisements I see in the mall.

Space- to make the illusion of space I used overlapping and perspective to make space. For the circles i used overlapping and size also to create distance  between the circles. Perspectives for the letters notice that I used different font sizes for some letters? I did that to create space and distance between the large letters and decreased the transparency of the small letters to make it seem like they are far away.

Value- For the value of colors of the circles I used the counterparts of the colors from the lightest to their darkest shade. 

 





Popular Posts