TYPOGRAPHY LOGO MAKING

 MULTIMEDIA ARTS LOGO DESIGN 


      This is the logo I decided that fits with my course, multimedia arts. I didn't apply too much colors into this one morel like I decided to go for a much more simplistic design and colder colors as my choice. 

ELEMENTS USED:

SHAPES- Multimedia artists work with shapes a lot, be it in graphic design, drawing, 3D modeling and other forms of media. SHAPES is the core foundation of every multimedia artists when beginning their career because we first learn the elements of art and we are taught how important shapes is when designing, 

GRID- the grid represents the rule of thirds which is applicable to every form of media be it in filmmaking, photography, drawing and graphic design. 

SIGMA- the sigma symbol according to urban dictionary it means popular and successful which is mostly applicable to Males but I decide this is applicable to all of us Multimedia artists we master and understand different forms of media and because of that we are successful and could also be popular in the mix. 

Popular Posts