Graphic Design practical Exam-Prelim "The Plus Sized Vitruvian Man"

          This is the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci with a touch of my own original touch to it. I drew as if I am drawing myself so that's why the Vitruvian man is a little fatter than his usual form. Keep in mind that this is not to disrespect Da Vinci's work but this is merely me expressing my originality while keeping in line with the original source material. I used Coffee as my paint so that i could imitate the old looking sort of texture of paper and a red inked pen for the body. Leonardo Da Vinci was really a master when it comes to anatomy he studied every intricacies and how bones and muscles move and so, that's where I usually get my inspiration from when I draw characters and this version of the Vitruvian Man.

 

Popular Posts