Banner Design-Elements and principles of design week 3

 


       I used simplified colors and design since I thought that engaging too much design would overpower my desired message that I wish to tell in this banner. In the center I put in the tools that we primarily use in the Mulitmedia arts course which is a drawing tablet and a camera for photography and cinematography and the music note represent that we also tackle with making sounds and enhancing audio. I used "we craft, we capture, we process and we develop" because that's how I completely view this course we are being taught to be flexible in every field be it in arts, photography, film making, and editing and most of all, we develop character we develop competent individuals that is flexible and ready to engage in business and develop characters which will be future LEADERS. That's what multimedia Arts is about. 

Popular Posts