Elements and Principles of Design Week 4- Infographics

 

          

               A future is something you must take for yourself. In the world of Multimedia Arts there countless career choices you can choose from apart from what I have shown in my Infographics. There tons of paths that you can choose from but think and decide carefully, you mustn't choose a career path if what you are after is money alone, choose a path, a future where you can be happy, a future where you enjoy your career despite the difficulty that it presents as long as you don't regret it then I believe you made a right choice. These career paths I have presented is one of many out there and to be honest these are my desired future to have but I must choose only one which I carefully think about now.


Popular Posts