Principles and Elements of Design: 3 C's Graphic design


SHARING IDEAS 

3 C's of Graphic Design

Component- I used two heads of different colors and two lightbulbs inside their heads to convey that both person has ideas and used broken lines to convey that they are sharing ideas with one another and I did not use a straight line so that it would not look like they're not eating both ends of a pocky together. 

Composition- I placed the heads at the center and the broken line at the center that is placed at their lips.  The lightbulbs is placed inside their head to convey that both of them have an idea to share. 

Concept- the concept for this design was generating and sharing ideas but I had to make the components in this design to be as limited to 3 components only.  So, in creating this i thought of using dialogue boxes but I thought it would get too stuffy and figured out a way to convey the sharing of idea which is using a broken line that is placed on both lips. 


BRAINSTORMING/FORMING AN IDEA 

Component- I used a brain, thunderclouds and a light bulb glitching to convey that an idea is being formed/ 

Composition- I placed the brain down below the canvass and the light bulb at the center of the brain because that is where ideas are being formed. lastly, the thunderclouds are placed on top. 

Concept- the concept for this idea is brainstorming and I believe it can be seen based on the components used. 

UNCLEAR IDEA

Component- I used a head and a light bulb to convey the message of an unclear idea.

Composition- I enlarged the head all throughout the canvass to emphasize the head and lastly, I placed the lightbulb inside the head of the person and applied a glitching effect to convey the message of the image. 

Concept- the concept for this is to show a person that has an unclear idea and it is easily conveyed with the lightbulb (usual symbol for Idea) glitching which shows that the idea is not yet clear or not yet formed properly.  
 

Popular Posts