History of Graphics- New typography



             For these design I was inspired by Piet Zwart because of the placements of his text in his work and i adapted it to this design. The concept for this was to show the complexity of technology so to show the complexity of technology I did different placements of the text and did different font sizes to show the complexity of modern technology and so, if I were to simply list down in a bullet format it would not show the complexity of modern technology and what it can do so to show it, I went to do different placements of texts in the canvas.

Element of Art used: (Color) 
 
Color- for the colors I thought of using sky blue and red merely because they match together and it will help the red texts more emphasized. 

Principles of Design: (Variety, Movement, Emphasis)

Variety- for the variety the texts are in different sizes so that I could express the concept which the complexity of modern technology and what it can do. 

Movement- the illusion of movement is made with how I placed the text, I placed "technology is" in horizontal position then "flexible" in vertical position, "easy-to-use" in horizontal and "and fast paced" in vertical position so there's a direction of movement in the texts. 

Emphasis- I made the emphasis on the texts the larger and bolder texts which it focuses on describing the complexity of modern technology and what it can do. 

 

Popular Posts