Week #14 Quaranthings

 


This is how my quarantine went, it is simple as it get which describes the simple design of my work. 
I am a simple person, I am able to acquire over small things which is perfectly accurate to my life during quarantine season. I do not seek any luxurious things just to satisfy myself. 
I played video games, I watched my favorite animes, I worked out and cleaned around the house and most of all I honed my skills in creating art all throughout the quarantine. It is simple really, we never went outside to eat, or to go places and I just stayed inside and kept myself occupied with stuff. 
I never complained because what right do i have to complain, I have all the things I need and i'm grateful for it and asking for more would just be disrespectful. 
This is my simple quarantine life these are things i did or "quaranthings" I did during lockdown or quarantine. 



Popular Posts