Intro to MMA Finals Activity #1 Multimedia Learning Principles


 Learning Principles used 

Coherence Principle- I only used the images relating to what we do as multimedia artists.

Image superiority Principle- I searched for images that will make it spot on to the things that i'll be talking about such the last photo whereas there's a boy overlooking the city and underneath that images says "You are the creator, your works is your own universe" which directly connects to the image above. 

Multiple Presentation Principle- at first, I thought of presenting with just text alone and I realized I need to put images that is attractive to the eyes and so, I inserted images that shows 3 works of 3 of my favorite artists, above is a photo of Yoshitaka Amano working, down below is Yoji shinkawa's work and the last image below is Yoko Taro's amazing world and environmental design. 

Popular Posts