Typography: Calling Card

Typography

CALLING CARD

    In all honesty one of my dreams is to be able to have a calling card just like one of those famous rich personalities or business owners where they just give a calling card to the other person and say "You need me, here's my card CIAO!" plus you come of as a real professional in the field you are in. In typography when making a calling card it has to be enticing not only design wise but also the proper usage of font styles and sizes. A calling card is a formal "thing" of the sorts it should be stylized but not too stylized or flashy a calling card has to be easy to be looked at and in a bit after reading this, you'll be able to see what my desired calling card is gonna be like and I shall explain what's going on with it. 


ABOUT THE DESIGN...

I went with a simpler approach with my calling card sure, it isn't flashy or very stylized but it is easy enough to look at wherein the receiver will feel safe or comfortable looking at it. for the logo I used a FOX why is that? Foxes means intelligence, playfulness, independence and beauty which I believe I possess especially when it comes to beauty. the font style I went with is Alegreya Sans SC regular i believe it looks just enough it's not too thin nor thick of a font plus it looks pretty professional looking and on the lower corners I included various means of contacting me and below my profession is my contact number. 


Popular Posts