Graphic Design: Pictorial Modernism- Cubism (Midterm Laboratory Exam)

 


         The way I show my love for my country is by giving the respect it needs, respect to the flag, respect to the people and respect to myself as a Filipino, I did not put any famous landmarks, or anything that is related to my country because I myself is what represents my love for my country, I live being proud of who I am and I show the world that I as a Filipino can do something amazing. As for his clothes, I designed it with the color schemes from the Philippine Flag representing wherever I am, whatever clothes I wear I am still Filipino Inside and outside and notice that I made his skin brown that's because I believe no matter what I do to my skin even if I change my complexion I am still Filipino and my blood will still remain Filipino and no matter what happens I must not forget who I am, where I came from and always respect and love the country where I was born.

Popular Posts