Midterms Lab Exam/Week 11- Help the People

    I offer this artwork for the people who suffered greatly during typhoon quinta, rolly, siony and ulysses. I am not able to offer anything financially to them but as an artist this a part of my duty to make people aware of the current state of our country and the people. This is....all that I can do but I am proud of this, this might not be the best artwork out there but I can tell you all this, I made this with my heart.
    With the recent calamity that hit our country, I am not able to sit still and enjoy living a comfortable life. The people, out fellow countrymen are suffering and they need our help more than ever, even if we are unable to offer them something financially, at least our support will do. We should make people aware that our fellow countrymen needs help especially to the people who were greatly affected by typhoon ulysses. Now is not the time to post pictures on social media showing that we are partying or living a luxurious life instead we should unite, we should spread the word that the people needs help, many of them lost their homes, lost love ones and the children are starving and what's worse is the efforts that they put in to educating themselves has been laid to waste. 
   We are going through dark times and even I feared that my home would be taken away, if you all remember the strength of those winds, I couldn't help to think of those who are far worse than us and with those thoughts I honestly couldn't sleep and I was petrified but, I believe we can rise up again one day. WE CAN DO THIS...🙂

Popular Posts